Node JS Training In Noida
Node JS Training in Noida by 10+ Exp Software Developer with Mongo db, express Framework and Live Project.
Node JS Course
NodeJS based Web and software applicatons are very fast. Many Chat Applications are based on Node JS and Mongo DB.
Node JS Training
Prerequisites for Node JS Training
- Initial Java Script knowledge.
- Basic Web Development knowledge.
Node JS Course Content
Node JS Introduction
- What is Node JS
- Client Side Vs Server Side JS
Node JS Fundamental
- Node.js framework
- How to Install Node.js
- Execute Node JS scripts
NodeJS Projects setup
- Node Package Manager
- Creating project
- The package.json config file
- Global and local package installation process
Work with HTTP
- What is HTTP protocol?
- Creating HTTP server
- Render a response
- Process query strings
- Use of (REST) Representational State Transfer
File System (IO Operation)
- Synchronous and asynchronous I/O operation
- Path and directory operation
- filename and dirname commands
- Asynch reads and writes operations on file
Buffer, Streams, and Events with IO
- Use of buffers for binary data
- Flowing and non-flowing streams
- Streaming of I/O from files and sources
- Asynch Processing of streams
- Event handler configuration
Module & Unit Testing of NodeJS
- Implementation of Modularization
- CommonJS and RequireJS standards
- Creating module with exports
- Creating a package
- Module scope and construction
- Working with unit testing frameworks
- How to perform unit test?
- Creating unit tests with Mocha
- The MVC (model-view- controller) pattern
- Defining Jade and Handlebars templates
- Building a front-end controller
- Defining routes
- Creating actions
- Configuring Express to use Handlebars
- Using REST
- Reading POST data
- Building Handlebars helpers
- Adding middleware
Connection with DB
(RDBMS & MongoDB)
- Connection of Node.js code to databases
- Connecting to RDBMS and NoSQL databases (Mongo DB)
- What is NoSQL and Why NoSQL?
- Difference Between RDBMS and NoSQL Databases
- Inserting record in Mongo DB using NodeJS
- Retrieving record in Mongo DB using NodeJS
- Updating record in Mongo DB using NodeJS
- Deleting record in Mongo DB using NodeJS
- Performing search operation.
Node JS Project
- Project Setup
- Routes & Views
- Database & Models
- CRUD – Create/Retrieve/Update/Delete product.
Node JS Training Features
- 8 to 12 Students in a batch
- Special Focus on Practical
- Free Study Material.
- Trainer having 10+ years Industrial Experience.
- Weekend batches
- Project Included
Node JS from Tech Altum
- ISO certified Training Institute
- Run by Ex IIT Alumni
- Microsoft Registered Training Partner
- 100% Job Assistance
- Fully AC Classrooms with Projector
- Lab Facility with Genuine Softwares.