React JS Training
React JS Training in Noida by 8+ Exp Web Developer currently working on React JS with Redux and Live Project.
React JS Course
Prerequisites for React JS Training
We Don't recommend React JS to freshers. Frontend with React will be suitable for Them.
React JS Course Content
- Arrow Functions
- Data Structure
- Package Manager (NPM and Node)
Basic React Application Setup
- Installing Node JS
- Create React App using create-react-app CLI.
- Explain Application Structure.
- Exports and Imports
- Understanding of Classes
- Working with Styles
- Pseudo Selectors
- Media Queries
- Setting Styles Dynamically
- Define Multiple components
- Debugging React App
- Define State into Components
- Component state manipulation using setState()
- Work with Props for component communication.
- Setup PropTypes & Validation
- Use Typescript in React App.
- Use of Refs and Context
- Class Component
- Split an app into components
- Stateless and State-full Components
- Components Life Cycle
- Update App and Component Tree
- React DOM
- High Order Components
- Starting Implementation of the app
- Improving the app - Intro
- Reaching out of web - Http/Ajax
- Single Page App Routing
- Introduction of Redux.
- Understanding the Redux Flow
- Understanding of Global State in Redux.
- Setting Up Reducer and Store
- Define dispatch Actions
- Connecting React App to Redux by Provider.
- Use of connect() into React Component
- Connect: Extracting Data with mapStateToProps()
- Connect: Dispatching Actions with mapDispatchToProps()
- Define Action types.
- Define Switch-Case in the Reducer.
- Combining Multiple Reducers.
- Work with local state and Redux state.
- Introduction of redux-thunk
- Adding Middleware as thunk
- Create Action creators (async actions)
- Work with bindActionCreators().
- Work with Async/await
- Work with below Hooks.
- Work with dispatch and getState()
- Introduction of redux-saga
- Adding Saga as middleware.
- Introduction of Generator functions.
- Create Effects using functions (call, put, takeEvery, takeLatest)
- Creating saga from Action creators.
- Sagas can yield Effects in multiple forms
- Dispatching actions to the store
- Task cancellation (yield cancel(task))
- Redux Practice
- Executing Asynchronous Code - Intro
- Debugging React App
- Find logical errors by debug tools
- React Developer Tools
- Using Error Boundaries
React JS Training Features
- 8 to 12 Students in a batch
- Special Focus on Practicals
- Free Study Material.
- Lab facility with Free Wifi
- Trainer having 8+ years Industrial and Teaching Experience.
- Weekdays/Weekend/Online batches
- Project Included
- Doubts and Project handled by trainer
React JS from Tech Altum
- ISO Certified Training Institute
- Run by Ex IIT Alumni
- Microsoft Registered Training Partner
- 100% Job Assistance
- Fully AC Classrooms with Projector
- Lab Facility with Genuine Softwares and Wifi.
- 9+ years old Institute.
- Rated 4.7+ on Google, Facebook, Just Dial and Glassdoor