- variable hoisting
- Primitive Type (7)
- Reference Type (5)
- JS Strings
- JS Numbers
- Functions Declaration
- Functions Expression
- Arrow Expression (ES6)
- Return value
- Parameters & Arguments
- Functions that returns a function
- Function Property and Methods
- Callback Functions
- Async Callback Functions
- Immediate Invoke Functions ( self invoking functions )
- if else
- Switch Case
- Global Events
- Keyboard based events
- Mouse based events
- Touch based events
- Event Bubbling
- Event capturing
- While Loop
- Do While Loop
- For Loop
- For In Loop
- Build Analog Clock
- Testing and Debugging using Browser tools
- Callback Functions
- Constructor Functions
- Functions Prototype
- Html5 Web storage
- Local Storage
- Session Storage
- HTML5 Geolocation API
- HTML5 Canvas
- What is JS ECMA6
- let & Const
- Template Literals
- Arrow Functions
- Prototype Inheritance Model
- 20 to 25 Students in a batch.
- IIT Alumni Corporate Trainer having 9+ Exp.
- Completely Practical Sessions.
- Study Material( Both Online and Videos).
- Both Weekends and Weekdays batches
- Free Backup Classes even after Course Completion (till 1 year).
- Separate Doubt sessions.
Mr Avinash MalhotraWeb and UI Developer, Ex IIT Kgp Alumni
300 Articles on tutorial.techaltum.com, 2 Articles on Linkedin.com, 50 plus Videos on YouTube Channel and 26 Articles on Blogger.
Author of 500+ Articles and Blogs
- Scored AIR 120 in GATE 2011.
- M Tech Scholar at IIT Kharagpur.
- 9+ Experience in Web Designing and User Interface Development.
- Working as Corporate Trainer and Freelancer Web Developer from 7 Years.
- Microsoft Certified HTML5 Designer and Developer.
- Till Now Trained 3000+ Candidates.
- Guest lecturer in Amity University, Noida & AKGEC College, Gaziabad
Why Tech Altum
- Skill India Affiliated Training Institute in noida
- ISO Certified Training Institute
- Run by Ex IIT Alumni
- Microsoft Registered Training Partner
- 100% Job Assistance
- Fully AC Classrooms with Projector
- Lab Facility with Genuine Softwares ans Internet.
|Batches||Weekends and Weekends|