- Static Vs Dynamic Websites
- Primitive Type
- Reference Type
- Function Declaration
- Function Expressions
- Self Evolving Function
- Recursive Function
- Event Bubbling
- Event capturing
- if else
- Switch Case
- While Loop
- Do While Loop
- For Loop
- For In Loop
- Build Analog Clock
- Testing and Debugging using Browser tools
- Html5 Web storage
- Local Storage
- Session Storage
- HTML5 Geolocation API
- HTML5 Canvas
- 10 to 14 Students in a batch.
- IIT Alumni Corporate Trainer having 6+ Exp.
- Completely Practical Sessions.
- Study Material( Both Online and Offline).
- Both Weekend and Weekdays batches
- Free Backup Sessions even after Course Completion.
- Separate Doubt sessions.
Mr Avinash MalhotraWeb and UI Developer, Ex IIT Kgp Alumni
120 Articles on tutorial.techaltum.com, 2 Articles on Linkedin.com, 40 plus Videos on YouTube Channel and 26 Articles on Blogger.
Author of 125+ Articles and Blogs
- Scored AIR 120 in GATE 2011.
- M Tech Scholar at IIT Kharagpur.
- 6+ Experience in Web Designing and User Interface Development.
- Working as Corporate Trainer and Freelancer Web Developer from 5 Years.
- Microsoft Certified HTML5 Designer and Developer.
- Till Now Trained 500+ Candidates.
- Guest lecturer in Amity University, Noida & AKGEC College, Gaziabad
Why Tech Altum
- Skill India Affiliated Training Institute in noida
- ISO Certified Training Institute
- Run by Ex IIT Alumni
- Microsoft Registered Training Partner
- 100% Job Assistance
- Fully AC Classrooms with Projector
- Lab Facility with Genuine Softwares ans Internet.
|Batches||Weekends and Weekends|