Big Data Hadoop Training
Big Data Hadoop
Big Data Hadoop Training by 10 Experienced Corporate professional with Hadoop Development and Hadoop Admin with project.
What is Big Data?
Large amount of data of different types like structured, semi-structured and unstructured which is generating in high amount and difficult to process is known as Big Data.
The major problem with big data is to
How to analyse big data efficiently.
What is Hadoop?
Hadoop, licensed under the Apache is open source and one of the solution of the problem of big data. It distributes the data on different commodity hardware and provides efficient processing.
List of companies working of Hadoop
There are so many companies which is using Hadoop to manage data. Some of these are as follows:-
- IIT Hyderabad
Introduction of Big Data and Hadoop
- Introduction of Big Data
- Big Data Example
- Introduction of Hadoop
- Advantage and disadvantages of Hadoop
- Hadoop Architecture
- Hadoop 2.X Components
- Map Reduce
- Concept of NameNode(Master Node), Data Node(Slave Node) and Secondary Node
- Single Node and multinode cluster
- Concept of Task Tracker and Job Tracker
- Read and write data in HDFS
- Hadoop Shell Commands
Installation of Hadoop and Cluster Configuration
- Linux installation
- Linux Commands
- Hadoop Installation
- Hadoop Cluster Configuration File
Data Loading using Commands, SQOOP and Flume
- Hadoop Commands to Load Data
- Installation of SQOOP
- Sqoop Architecture
- Data Loading in Hadoop using SQOOP
- Import and Export using SQOOP
- What is Flume
- Flume Installation
- Data Loading using Flume
- Introduction of MapReduce
- MapReduce Data types and their use
- MapReduce Program writing and execution using Java
- Mapper class, Reducer class and Driver code
- Input Format and Output format
- Distributed Cache in MapReduce
- Splits and blocks
- Combiner and Practitioner
- Junit and MRUnit Testing Tools
- Yarn Component
- Yarn Architecture
- Why we use Yarn
Hive and Hiveql
- Introduction of Hive and HiveQL
- Hive Architecture & Components
- Difference between Hive and RDBMS
- Hive Installation
- Commands creation and execution using HiveQL
- Hive DDL, DML and SQL
- Hive UDF
- Hive UDAF
Hbase and NoSQL
- Hbase introduction and Architecture
- Hbase DataModel and Master
- Introduction of NoSQL Database
- Difference between NoSQL and RDBMS
- Commands using NoSQL
- Key Values Concept in NoSQL
Pig and PigLatin
- Introduction of Pig and PigLatin
- PigLatin installation
- Pig Latin scripts writing and Execution
- Pig Latin Data Types
- Introduction of Spark
- Introduction of Spark
- Spark Context and RDD
Hadoop Admin Task
- How to upgrade Hadoop
- Dfsadmin and Mradmin
- Block Scanner
- Back and Recovery of Name Node and Data Node
- Monitoring of Cluster
- Introduction of Zookeeper
- Installation of Zookeeper
- Zookeeper use cases
- Hadoop 1.0 and Map Reduce Limitations
- HDFS 2: Architecture
- YARN Architecture
- Classic vs YARN
- Capacity Scheduler
Hadoop Training Features
- 8 to 10 Students in batch
- Complete Study Material
- Special Focus on Practical
- Trainer having 9+ years Industrial Experience.
- Project will be handled by Trainer
- Flat 10% Discount on one time payment.
- Flat 10% Discount if joining on the same day of demo or enquiry.
- Special discount for group joining.
- Got someone's reference??, get flat ₹ 500 Discount. .
- Flat 10% Discount for our old students. .
Hadoop Trainer Profile
Mr Ratnesh GuptaHadoop Corporate Trainer at Tech Altum
- Having 10+ Years’ Experience as DBA and Developer
- Expertise in Unix/Linux and Shell Scripting
- Working in MNC
- Expertise in Programming Language
- Involved in Corporate Training from last 6 Years.
- 6+ Teaching Experience at Tech Altum