It follows the MVC pattern. AngularJS provides server based services and provide light weight web sites.
In this training we cover Directives, Controllers, Filters, Events, Modules, Routing, Dependency Injection etc..
Some famous websites using AngularJS: Paytm, payumoney.
Angular JS Course
- Bootstrap Installation
- Function Statement Vs Function Expression
- Understanding Function Context
- Understanding MVC on client side (browser)
- Core Components
- a). Controller
- b). Model
- c). View
- d). Directives
- e). Filters
- f). Services
- Kick-start an Angular JS application
- Controllers, scopes and bindings
- Built-in Directives
- Introducing Services
- Form Validations
- $http and $resource
- Single Page Application
- 8 to 10 Students in batch
- Special Focus on Practical
- Trainer having 8+ years Industrial Experience.
- Weekend batches